Over 28 years experience in the jewellery trade
Castle Jewellers opened our Bridge Street shop in November 2003, after over 28 years supplying the Jewellery Industry.
We have endeavoured to buck the trend of Retail Jewellers who stock the same or very similar items of both Gold and Silver Jewellery while keeping to traditional designs.
We have a wide range of suppliers complimented by a range of unique items of jewellery that are made in our own workshop.
Castle Jewellers is not just another retail jewellers, as we are goldsmiths we understand jewellery, and are very selective in order to provide only quality jewellery.
During our first year of trading, this formula proved successful as sales by far out paced our predictions, and since then we have increased sales year on year. We have proved that there is still a large demand for a traditional retail jewellers and many people comment on this every day.
• Started in jewellery trade when I was 17.
• Worked for 2 years for a leading Jewellery Manufacturer in Birmingham
• Gained large number of Trade contacts over the years
• Done commissions and repairs for Local Authorities, Insurance loss Adjusters as well as many large multiple jewellers.
• Worked for local Jewellers before setting up my own business repairing jewellery for other jewellery shops
• Opened my own shop on Bridge street in Worksop in 1993 with our own Goldsmiths workshop on the premises and retail shop selling Jewellery of all prices from a £6 silver ring to Diamond Rings.
• We started buying Gold from customers in 2010 and we have expanded this to buying Scrap Gold and Silver from other Jewellers Shops.
• Every year we look to expand the areas of the Jewellery Trade we trade in and from our Modest
For more information either call us on 01909 478 636 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you asap: